Shimano’s TLDs are an iconic range of overhead lever drag reels. Shimano’s durable and enduring TLD reels are arguably the most versatile lever drags in the world. Great for light to medium tackle game fishing, they can also be cast. All TLDs feature one-piece graphite/titanium bodies, 4 A-RB bearings, stainless steel gears and main shaft, stainless steel reel foot, ball bearing titanium drags, and comfortable, easy-to-grasp power handles with torpedo knobs. They come in three sizes: 15, 20 and 25.
ARB – The secret of longterm rotation performance is to prevent any form of rust, corrosion or oxidisation of the bearings, which can cause a reduction in the reels performance over time. Shimano ARB bearings are the answer to this and are fitted as standard on most Shimano freshwater reels and on all Shimano saltwater models.
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- SALTWATER READY
- LEVER DRAG
||RETRIEVE PER CRANK (CM)
||MAX DRAG (KG)
||POWERPRO BRAID (LB/YDS)
||LINE CAPACITY (MM/M)
||TRITON LEVER DRAG 15
||TRITON LEVER DRAG 20
||TRITON LEVER DRAG 25
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.