Built tough for tough saltwater species, the Thunnus CI4+ range consists of four sizes from 4000 to 12000, which covers every inshore to medium offshore application imaginable. After freespooling a bait down to where the target species lurks, the BaitRunner function is engaged. The spool begins to spin as a fish is fooled into accepting the bait under near zero tension; you turn the handle, engage the main drag and… hooked up!
The HAGANE Drive Gear is produced by Shimano’s coldforging technology, without the need for additional machining. This delivers a longlasting smoothness, strength, lightness and power at the very heart of the reel. Traditional diecast, machined gears are less durable under heavy loads.
Shimano ARC Spool is a patented spool design with an angled spool lip. This design enables the line to leave the spool with less friction and in smaller coils resulting in longer more accurate casts. ARC spools are proven to reduce backlash and wind knots when using braid.
CI4+ is an advanced version of the original CI4. This highly technical material is 2.5 times stiffer than CI4 and is used on many highend Shimano reels to increase weight savings. Use of CI4+ for the body and rotor also delivers remarkable stiffness for better reel efficiency.
The onepiece bail wire has no gap for line to snag on during normal operation. Made of Stainless Steel, it reduces friction and allows the line to get onto the line roller quicker.
Shimano S ARB bearings are high corrosion resistant ARB ball bearings with an extra shield for improved protection against sand, salt or dust.
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- HAGANE GEAR
- HIGH CRANK POWER RATING
- SALTWATER READY
||RETRIEVE PER CRANK (CM)
||MAX DRAG (KG)
||POWERPRO BRAID (LB/YDS)
||LINE CAPACITY (MM/M)
||THUNNUS CI4 12000
||THUNNUS CI4 4000
||THUNNUS CI4 6000
||THUNNUS CI4 8000
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.