Get the edge in ultra-long-distance surfcasting with the 20 CROSSCAST SURF 45, a 45mm stroke long-distance reel designed to maximise distance to gain access to untouched areas when fishing from shore.
It all revolves around the long-stroke spool, featuring a 2-degree front-facing taper to allow line to fly off with ease. The long-stroke design minimises changes in direction for line flowing off the spool. Combine that with Daiwa’s new Slow Cross Wrap Oscillation system which evenly distributes the line more closely packed to itself up and down the spool, resulting in improved casting distance across the board.
A sturdy carbon composite body houses a DIGIGEAR II design drive, digitally designed and manufactured to exact tolerances to produce a reel which is smooth and strong. 20 CROSSCAST SURF is perfectly matched to any one of Daiwa’s large range of surf rods and will be a big hit for anglers who like to keep two feet on solid ground.
- Slow cross wrap line management
- ATD-Drag – Daiwa’s Automatic Tournament Drag uses an improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag start-up inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
- Digigear-II – More refined and precision designed than Digigear I, Digigear II involves a high precision machine cut and digitally design gears and feature a surface treated ultra-tough alloy drive gear and marine bronze pinion gear, designed to mesh together perfectly for optimised speed, power and durability.
- Infinite Anti-Reverse – Daiwa’s advanced system that limits rearward backplay handle movement to almost zero for solid hooksets with less shock to the reel. The result is the elimination of handle slap-back and the unwanted release of line.
- Silent Oscillation – Silent Oscillation combines Digigear drive technology with dampening washes for noise free operation. Increased durability, and a reduction in reel noise are all achieved with Silent Oscillation.
|20 CROSSCAST 45
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.