Proving that gold medal performance doesn’t have to cost the world the Crossfire LT 4BS spin reel will have you on the path angling glory. Combining many of Daiwa best designs, including Digigear II for effortless refined cranking power and precision, and LT design concept the Crossfire LT 4BS is a spin reel that performs as well as it looks, and looks as good as it is designed.
Ultimate line control is delivered by two of Daiwa’s best technologies with Twistbuster and ABS combining for unequaled casting performance and line control on the retrieve.
Performance and price are truly golden with the new Crossfire LT 4BS from Daiwa.
ATD-DRAG – Daiwa’s Automatic Tournament Drag uses an improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag start-up inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
DIGIGEAR-II – More refined and precision designed than Digigear I, Digigear II involves a high precision machine cut and digitally design gears and feature a surface treated ultra-tough alloy drive gear and marine bronze pinion gear, designed to mesh together perfectly for optimized speed, power and durability.
LT CONCEPT – LT (Light Tough) technology is based four key elements, Lighter, Tougher, more drag, and more bearings. Featuring a new compact body design and Tough Digigear LT reels introduce a new level of lightness and toughness to spin reel design.
MACHINE CUT HANDLE – Our new handle design is slimmer, more compact, and 50% lighter.
TWIST BUSTER – Our first generation line-twist reduction system for spin reels that features a tapered line roller to reduce line twisting.
|20 CROSSFIRE LT 2000 4BS-A
||150m/4lb; PE 0.6/200m
|20 CROSSFIRE LT 2500 4BS-A
||150m/6lb; PE 0.8/200m
|20 CROSSFIRE LT 4000 4BS-A
||150m/12lb; PE 1.5/200m
|20 CROSSFIRE LT 6000 4BS-A
||150m/25lb; PE 2.5/300m
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.