Available in 3 sink rates and 2 sizes the new Naory Range Hunter feature the ‘warm jacket’ cloth (the same cloth as the Egi Oh Live series). This cloth reacts to any type of light to create a subtle temperature change. This temperature change is similar to natural baitfish temperatures, so the squid are more interested in following your jig. Fitted with an original design and stainless curved super fine spikes/hooks.
Shallow Sink Rate: slow sinking, ideal for shallow areas or when the squid are shut down and not reacting to a fast sinking jig. A blue eye is their distinguishing feature.
Basic Sink Rate: normal sinking, a black eye is their distinguishing feature. The range hunter 1.8B has a sink rate of 3.2 seconds per meter which is the same sink rate of a 3.5 size squid jig and enables you to fish deeper water with a small profile jig. This is particularly useful in strong currents, when there are small squid holding in deeper water or when the squid are not interested in a large profile squid jig.
Deep Sink Rate: fast sinking, a red eye is its distinguishing feature. The deep version sinks at 2.5 seconds per meter and is ideal for deeper water.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.