The ZMan 4” DieZel MinnowZ was born from the success of the ZMan 3” MinnowZ, a compact paddle tail plastic that has a knack for attracting the attention of everything from bass, flathead and jewies to mangrove jack and metre plus barra. After numerous requests from anglers for a larger version of the MinnowZ the decision was made to create a 4” paddle tail and the DieZel MinnowZ is the result. Like all ZMan ElaZtech plastics, the DieZel MinnowZ is 10X Tough, so you catch more fish per lure and super-soft and flexible, for maximum action and a realistic feel that keeps fish biting.
At 4 inches in length it will be an extremely versatile and popular plastic that maintains the lively, yet subtle tail action of the 3” MinnowZ, with a slightly longer, slimmer and deeper body profile that will appeal to larger predatory species and fish that are feeding on larger profile baitfish. The inclusion of a belly slot allows for effective weedless rigging and it is a great place to squirt a bit of Pro-Cure Super Gel scent for added attraction.
Pack Quantity: 5
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy
Fishing Station custom product creations (for example: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging) and Services are not eligible for return.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.