Every predatory fish living in salt, brackish or fresh water actively hunts and eats prawns, shrimps, yabbies, crayfish and other crustaceans. The Squidgies Pro Range Prawns combine the proven fish-catching actions of the phenomenal Squidgies Wriggler Fish tails with the body shape, profile and sonic signature of a live prawn or large shrimp to provide the ultimate attack response trigger. The more aggressive and strongly-actioned paddle-tailed Prawn is the “go-to” choice when targeting more aggressive predators, or fishing in discoloured waters and low light conditions. There’s a size and colour in the new Squidgies Pro Range Prawns line-up to suit every sportfish swimming in Australian waters, from fussy trout, perch and bream through flathead, snapper and jacks to big, bad mulloway (jewfish) and barramundi. If it swims and it’s even thought about eating a prawn, shrimp, yabby, cray or cherabin, it will absolutely smash a Squidgies Prawn! Rig a Squidgies Prawn tail on a suitable jig head (our Squidgies Weapon Heads are perfect!), tie it to your line or leader, add a smear of S Factor feeding stimulant and fish with confidence… These lures are DEADLY!
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.