The Keitech FAT Swing Impact redefines swimbait performance. Keitech’s revolutionary two-tone injection process uses several different types of salted plastics to achieve perfect balance & action. The most impressive feature of these great swim baits is the ability to maintain a perfect swimming motion at any retrieve speed. The tapered design ringed body distorts the shape to a more natural appearance. The centre rigging line provides the perfect position to ensure the bait is rigged correctly. The Fat Swing Impacts are packaged in blister packs to help protect the integrity of the baits. Available in 5 different sizes & the latest colours.
- Remarkable swimming action
- Custom Keitech 2-tone colour process
- Strong Squid scent
- Perfectly balanced – Never rolls over
- Swims perfectly at any speed
- The 3.8″ Keitech FAT Swing Impact has 6 baits per blister pack.
- It’s a real versatile performer. Swim the no sinker rig in shallow water, flip or pitch the Texas rig to various cover, and fish deep water structure with the jig head. The 3.8” is a great trailer for our Model I Tungsten Casting jig.
- The “New” SALTWATER Fat Swing 3.8″ is produced from a much stronger material to endure the rigors of the Saltwater environment. Extra care was taken to ensure the famous Keitech Swimming action remained the same. Produced in eight popular colours. The “New” SALTWATER series is sure to be a hit. Checkout the New Pearl – 002 colour, it is our 1st. bait using Shrimp scent! These tougher versions transition well into the freshwater were a tougher design is needed.
- The 4.8″ Keitech FAT Swing Impact has 5 baits per blister pack.
The no sinker or Texas rigged 4.8″ is extremely productive on the 3/0 Tungsten Super Round Jig head. Rig the Fat 4.8 on a 1/2oz. football head and fish deep structure using the “slow rolling” technique. Texas rigging is recommended for fishing weeds and wood. Fish the 4.8” on a Frog hook for explosive action in the slop.
- The 5.8″ Keitech FAT Swing Impact has 4 baits per blister pack.
This larger size swimbait matches large forage perfectly. It’s a tremendous paring for a 6/0 bladed swimbait hook.
Recommended Hook Sizes
2.8″ – 1/0
3.3″ – 1/0
3.8″ – 2/0
4.3″ – 3/0
4.8″ – 3/0 or 4/0
5.8″ – 6/0
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy
Fishing Station custom product creations (for example: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging) and Services are not eligible for return.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.