The Easy Shiner has a wide-wobbling rolling action that drives predator fish wild! The finely cut tails cause the bait to swim perfectly at even the slowest speeds. The Easy Shiner has become a staple in the Tournament Angler’s arsenal thanks to our Legendary Keitech Swimming motion
These versatile swim baits come in seven sizes to match any fishing conditions. Keitech’s original two-tone injection process uses different types of coloured squid infused salted plastics to achieve fantastic balance and action.
These baits can be fished many ways:
The 2″ is an excellent choice for crappie and pan fish.
The 3” works great on a small Super Round jig head and the dropshot.
The 3.5” & 4” have produced outstanding results on the Super Round Jig head. Adjust the weight to target the perfect depth and retrieve speed. Texas rigging works perfectly when fishing through aquatic vegetation. The Easy shiner is very durable and a favourite among those using the Alabama rig, with the wide size and colour selection it’s easy to “Match the Hatch”.
The “New” 4.5” is the bait of choice for two of the most popular techniques. Alabama Rig anglers love the added length and superior swimming action. It pairs perfectly to the Chatterbait.
Lots of big fish are coming on the 5” Easy Shiner on the Carolina Rig and this size also makes a great Saltwater offering.
The 8” is the “King Daddy” of the group. Weighing in at 2oz. each, the swim as perfectly as all the other sizes, A trophy hunter’s dream!!
The 2-inch Keitech Easy Shiner has 12 baits per blister pack
The 3-inch Keitech Easy Shiner has 10 baits per blister pack
The 3.5-inch Keitech Easy Shiner has 8 baits per blister pack
The 4-inch Keitech Easy Shiner has 7 baits per pack
The 4.5-inch Keitech Easy Shiner has 6 baits per pack
The 5-inch Keitech Easy Shiner has 5 baits per pack
The 8-inch Keitech Easy Shiner has 2 baits per pack
- Natural swimming action
- Specific plastics densities for better balance and action
- Custom Keitech 2-tone colour process
- Strong squid scent
- Rigged on a Keitech Super Round Jig head takes shaky head fishing to the next level.
- Keitech ‘s innovative, tournament tested swim tail gives the Easy Shiner incredible action.
- The small hook slots on both the top and bottom of the Easy Shiner indicate the perfect rigging position.
Recommended Hook Sizes
2″ – #4
3″ – #2 or #1
3.5″ – #1 or #1/0
4″ – #2/0
Please visit our Shipping page for full information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $99 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $99 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day/Overnight = $15 FLAT (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Priority Shipping = $25 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items) Startrack Premium air service 1-3 business days most of Australia
Bulky/Heavy/Custom Shipping Charges
- Bulky Items = $20 FLAT (Cart page will advise whether a large item carries a Bulky charge)
- Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
Sydney Metro Same Day/Overnight Courier
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday (excl public holidays). Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- Delivery in most cases is by 5pm.
- We recommend giving Authority to Leave for residential addresses to prevent delays.
- 2-10 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
- 1-5 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- 1-3 business days for most Australian locations
- New Zealand Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Rest of World Flat Rate: AUD $35
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified Paypal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
- Local customs charges/import duties may be payable – Fishing Station has no control over this.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.