The B52 range is used all over Australia. The B52 lure range has a distinctive rolling action and slower tail beat than other Reidy’s products which enables the lure to dart and flash like a fleeing bait fish.
The rolling action and shallow diving depths enable the lure to flash its colours with sunlight penetration and attract predators. Lures in the B52 range can also be used as trolling lures and again by twitching the rod tip the lure will dart and pause like bait fish. All B52 Lures are fitted with heavy duty VMC (3xstrong) #1 treble hooks and heavy duty split rings and have internal rattles. The body and bibs are made of ABS plastic.
The B52 is one of the best Cast & Retrieve Lures on the market and is renown in Northern Australia for catching big Barramundi. The lure is 125mm in length. The lure trolls at approximately 1.5 metres.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $100 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING*
- Orders under $100 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST*
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT^
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- ^Express Shipping not available for Bulky Items
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
At this stage we are unable to ship outside Australia.
7 Day Returns Policy
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.