The Crusty Crab has been modelled on the Australian Shore Crab. It is perfectly balanced to always flip onto its belly when cast. With rapid vibrating legs, 10X material and a super strong fine gauge twin hook, the Crusty Crab is tough and ready for battle. Rigged from the side it is perfect for descending down pylons, ledges or into snags. While slow rolling across flats, the legs walk and claws float just like the real thing. A pre-drilled hole is made so you have the option to rig the crab from the rear. You may prefer this style for open water casting or a faster retrieve. The option is yours.
Target Species: Bream, Flathead, Whiting, Taylor, Mangrove Jack, Trevally or any species that love to feed on small crabs.
Hook Size: #2
Sink Rate: 3.5sec/m
Action: Vertical Jigging, Cast & Retrieve
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $100 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- Orders under $100 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT
- Local Pickup = FREE
- Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- Express Shipping not available for Bulky Items
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
At this stage we are unable to ship outside Australia.
7 Day Returns Policy
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.