A soft plastic vibe with a twist, the Zerek Fish Trap boasts a unique design that seamlessly integrates the functionality of a conventional vibe with the versatility of soft plastics. This allows for a wide range of applications over various types of terrain. Constructed with tear resistant TPE material, the Fish Trap is reinforced with wire internally to withstand bite force and prolonged use. The addition of a grub tail is another distinctive element in the Fish Trap’s design that complements the vibration made by the lure as it is retrieved. The subtle movement of the grub tail, when the lure is at rest combined with the holographic eyes gives it a realistic appearance which predatory fish will find hard to resist.
Even when the lure is sitting on the bottom, the slightest current will have the tail pulsating and wriggling attracting the fish’s attention,, while on the lift and drop, the tail simulates a baitfish’s tail perfectly as it swims through the water.
Built from the tough and durable TPE plastic, the Fish Trap has been designed to take on the toughest of fish with the use of extra strong split rings combining with the addition of ultratough 4x trebles. A through wire connecting all tow points that is moulded into the lead weight gives extra security in this vulnerable area. There is no doubt this lure is tough.
Working with a strong vibration, the Fish Trap can be cast and retrieved in any depth or trolled for a unique presentation that shallow rock bar and weed bed fish just love!
From bream to barra, trout to threadies, deep reefs to inshore reefs, the Zerek Fish Trap is sure to be a hit anywhere in Australia.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.