The Jackall Transam 95 has quickly become one of the most successful soft vibes to hit the shores of Australia. This lure has accounted for an incredible number of trophy Barramundi, jew, threadfin salmon, bass, yellow belly, cod, snapper, flat head and the list goes on.
The Transam 95 differs from that of other vibes by utilising the tungsten weight system to help with the action of the lure. Its ability to vibrate at slower speeds and slalom on the drop has proven a winner amongst anglers. This lure is effective across a wide range of retrieves from vertically vibing through schools of fish or casting over flats and hopping back to the boat, its versatility is its biggest asset.
Available in a huge array of fish catching colours this lure is equally at home in both fresh and salt water. The Jackall Transam 95 is a must for any lure angler.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy
Fishing Station custom product creations (for example: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging) and Services are not eligible for return.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.