The VX series has started a phenomenon in the tournament scene, The VX represents the ultimate balance of size and weight in a metal alloy blade lure. The detailed design and craftsmanship make the VX vibrate with the smallest rod movements, to attract and stimulate bites. The VX has proven itself on the Australian tournament scene and is considered essential gear by many pro anglers.
VX series metal vibration lures all have two split ring positions that affect the way the lure vibrates and swims on retrieve. The front position gives the best vibration on flat retrieves, and is great for when casting out far and searching for fish over large areas. The rear position gives the lure a strong vibration when retrieving on the vertical and targeting deeper fish.
The extra weight in the new larger 45 mm and 50 mm VX lures make them great for vertical jigging. Big enough to hold their own against larger fish, the extra weight also stops them from being pulled around by tidal currents getting you into your target range faster and easier. Not to be outdone though, the little VX 35 and VX 40 can also be used in jigging and dragged in deep water with ultra light tackle when targeting bottom predators.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.