Hayabusa Sabiki bait rigs are excellent for catching smaller live baits, like anchovies and small sardines.
Hayabusa Sabiki Bait Rigs Hage fish skin sabiki bait rig for small baits. 6 flies per rig.
Tie the SABIKI rig to the line and attach a chum cage to the end. The best chum is frozen krill, but when it is unavailable, try minced squid or possibly pet food. Remember to use plenty of chum at all times. Quickly drop the rig into the water to the depth of the school of fish. Slowly lift up the rod tip, allowing the chum to scatter downward; then rapidly lower the rig into the now dispersed chum and into the mouths of the frenzied fish below. Repeat this motion several times. If you still do not get hit, reel in your line, refill the chum cage and try again. Once you have a fish on, remember to wind up the line slowly in order to prevent tearing the hook from the fish’s mouth, as well as to retrieve more fish. This slow reeling of the line is the key to successful SABIKI fishing. Hayabusa also offers SABIKI lures for larger game fish, such as yellow tail, halibut, barracuda, bonito, sea bass, grouper and rock fish. To catch yellow tail, barracuda, bonito and sea bass, attach our modified chum cage filled with whole shrimps or small squid on top of the SABIKI rig. Let the rig drift in the current until you experience a hook up. For bottom fish rigs, specifically dressed hooks can be enhanced with various cut bait.Whatever type of fish you chose, Hayabusa offers the most complete selection of SABIKI lures!
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.