Get out and Crank the racks and bridge pylons with the Atomic Hardz Crank mid and deep diving lures. The colours and design are outstanding. The supplied Gamakatsu trebles are incredibly sharp and offer such penetration that your strike to hook up ratio will turn drastically in your favour. The colour finish of these lures is astonishing, there’s not a location, condition or target that hasn’t been considered in these eye catching designs. They are available in mid to deep diving so you can explore the water column and find exactly where the fish are feeding.
Just about every inshore species will be compelled to have a shot at your Atomic Hardz Crank but Bream and Bass enthusiasts will think they’ve died and gone to heaven. The Bass anglers will do brilliantly casting and fallen trees, logs and submerged rocks. You can cast from the bank or troll or cast from your boat. The Bream anglers will have a ball exploring bridge pylons, racks, jetties and pontoons. You can cast with impunity at whatever structure, be it from land or aboard your boat or kayak.
The Atomic Hardz Crank 38 model has already been proven at the toughest end of tournament fishing, with the Atomic Hardz Crank earning a place in the ABT grand final. Such an achievement is really all the street credibility you need, if it’s winning tournaments consistently, then it will definitely catch you more fish. The price represents the outstanding quality but when you’re sitting there looking at a bag load of Bream over 38cm, you’ll be back to buy an even bigger selection. They’re for sale now and proving very popular with the pros.
Action: Wide wobble and roll
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.