The Plano Z-Series Tackle Bags provide exceptionally convenient and organised storage no matter where you’re fishing. They are fully-loaded with heavy duty features such as 500D PVC Fabric construction, coupled with a waterproof moulded base with non-slip inserts for a rugged tackle management system. In addition to the fabric and base, the Plano Z-Series Tackle Bags also integrate additional rigid body structure and durable strap hardware to create an infallible storage crate.
Not only do the Plano Z-Series Tackle Bags have all the right attributes to expertly handle all of your freshwater bass angling needs, but they also boast a zipperless design to accommodate full exposure to saltwater elements with zero possibility of corrosion. To more fully cover all the bases, they include dual quick drain mesh side pockets, moulded hardware attachment points, and two Stowaways included to get you organised in a hurry. Delivering supreme organisational elements and the rugged performance to handle any environment, the Plano Z-Series Tackle Bags are the perfect way to streamline your fishing adventures.
- 500D PVC Fabric
- Waterproof moulded base with non-slip inserts
- Additional body structure
- Moulded attachment hardware
- Heavy-Duty strap hardware
- Includes (2) Stowaways
Dimensions 3700: 25.4cm x 47.75cm x 25.91cm
Dimensions 3600: 21cm x 40cm x 25cm
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.