Rugged, functional, and ready for adventure, the Plano Guide Series Bag combines convenient features with unbeatable durability. Designed with a moulded top, the Plano Guide Series Bag conveniently holds a single stowaway securely in-place with a bungee cord, making it easy to access commonly used lures. In addition, the top platform provides 34-accessory attachment points and tie-down slots, so you can outfit your Plano Guide Series Bag with all of your favourite accessories.
Internally, the Plano Guide Series Bag is built with a spacious main compartment that comes filled with five clutter-busting stowaways, as well as, a clear zippered pocket. Fitted with plenty of secondary storage, the Plano Guide Series Bag features a number of collapsible, zippered side pockets with external tool holder. Complete with an elevated base for added convenience, the Plano Guide Series Bag delivers an abundance of functional storage that will make your next trip on the water more enjoyable.
- Includes 6 Stowaway utility boxes (Five inside the main compartment, one above the bag)
- Topside Utili-Tackle™ Rail System and bungee strap secure StowAway® for quick access; raised over-molded surface keeps StowAway® from slipping
- Raised, waterproof Utili-Tackle™ Rail System base with elevated rubber feet to lift above wet surfaces
- Utili-Tackle™ Rail System includes 34 accessory attachment points plus tie-down slots
- Clear zippered pocket inside lid
- Collapsible, zippered side pockets with external tool holders
- Large, zippered front pocket with HDPE D-rings and mesh slip pocket
- Large rear mesh slip pocket
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy
Fishing Station custom product creations (for example: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging) and Services are not eligible for return.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.