The Thunderhead Lumbar is a fully waterproof pack that is built with your comfort and personal gear in mind, even when you find yourself in the worst conditions. If you don’t like the weather, wait 10 minutes. We designed this bag for anglers who brave conditions in search of the moment when it all goes off.
The clean layout gives you a simple way to organise your gear, which can range from high end cameras, boxes of hand tied flies, to your peanut butter and jelly, all of which need to stay dry. Not only does it deliver an airtight closure system with the TIZIP waterproof and submersible zipper, but it is also built for all-day comfort with padding in all the right places. Constructed out of our ultra tough 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon, our Thunderhead is as tough as the name suggests. From deep mountain canyons to the saltwater flats, the Thunderhead Lumbar is built for your next big adventure.
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- Fully waterproof TIZIP zipper closure on the main compartment
- Front stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure
- Lightweight foam backpanel and hipbelt
- Interior organisation with one zippered pocket, and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Integrated net slot
- Exterior Hypalon tabs and reinforced cord loops for tool and accessory attachment
- Coated webbing pull tabs for opening the TIZIP
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Padded shoulder strap pad with tool and accessory attachment
- 1.65 lbs
- 13.5″ x 9″ x 5″
- 10L or 610 cu. in.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
Contact Us for a customised quote for international shipping.
7 Day Returns Policy
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.