Sunline FC Sniper Fluorocarbon has all the critical elements anglers demand in a top shelf fluorocarbon fishing line. High abrasion resistance, low memory and uniform diameter are achieved via Sunline triple resin processing. These 3 features alone give you the confidence to play your fish hard knowing your line is totally up to the task at hand. FC Sniper also provides superior knot strength. How often have we hooked on to a monster fish and immediately started sweating on whether our knots will hold? Now you can let go of this concern and focus on playing tactics to land your monster specimen.
The FC Snoper line is all but invisible. You can sink your bait to the strike zone without exacerbating the lack of commitment in an already timid inquiry. The fish just don’t see the line connected to the bait. The line is super thin. This means light line anglers can step up in test weight without sacrificing the feel of the much lighter test weights they would otherwise use. This line is really thin and has low water absorption properties. Whether you are spinning or bouncing the bottom, Super FC Sniper has superlative feel. You can fish the quietest, clearest water with stealth or hit the rocks knowing the abrasion resistance will keep you connected as you hook-up heads for the reef.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.