The Mustad Demon Wide Gap Perfect Circle Hook is a true circle hook featuring a wide gap, offering the best hookup ratios. No wonder it is so popular among tournament fishermen. It features a 1X extra heavy wire and 2X extra short shank, making it perfect to battle heavier and bigger fish.
The distinct curved shape of the circle hook will, when the fish takes the baited hook and swallows it, ensure that the hook travels to the corner of the mouth or lip, resulting in fewer deep-hooked fish. The circle hook can be used for a whole range of applications from drifting with live bait for Tarpon or trolling for Marlin with bridle rigged live bait to deep-dropping for Swordfish. When live baiting, always choose a hook size that matches the bait. Setting the hook is more of a firm tightening of the line, than an actual strike. It is in other words, the ultimate Catch & Release hook. Use it to target Tuna, Marlin, Sailfish, Swordfish, Sharks, Wahoo, Halibut, Amberjack, Permit, Striped Bass, Skipjack, Bonito, Bluegill, Panfish, Sunfish, Catfish, or Alligator Gar.
- 3 UltraPoint technology
- Opti-Angle Needle Point
- Wide gap
- 1X extra heavy wire
- 2X extra short shank
- Ringed eye
- Chemically sharpened
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.