Available in 2 sizes (Standard and XL Wide), the equalizer gimbal plate is an essential item for deep sea game fishing.
- Standard (440mm wide)
- XL wide (485mm wide) is designed to accommodate anglers using a wider stand-up stance.
- More comfort – Padded with a special material utilising sports medicine technology to give you more comfort and better blood circulation during long fights. The padding is similar in construction to that used in the manufacture of rugby headgear. You will be amazed at the extra pressure you can apply, 30 pounds over the rod tip is as easy as pulling 20 pounds with other systems. Bad back? No strain, no pain!
- More stability – The unique design features eliminate sideways movement of the gimbal when under load, especially in sloppy seas.
- More leverage – Your body weight is used to maximum advantage because the patented recessed gimbal pin is positioned low down and further back than other systems.
- Easy to use – Wear the unique webbing belt all day, when the big strike comes the gimbal slips on in seconds.
- Quality – Designed and manufactured in New Zealand using the best materials available
Not sure which is right for you?
The size of the gimbal is a personal preference depending on the stance of the angler; those with a wider stance prefer the XL wide gimbal (485mm wide) while those with a narrower stance prefer the standard (440mm wide).
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.