In the world of saltwater fishing there is a lot of water out there and with that, a lot of fish species. From calm flats to open seas, the opportunities range dramatically. To put your best foot forward in high stakes fishing, you need a tool built for the exacting conditions of every unique fishery. The SALT lineup of rods are constructed differently – each with purpose. The fast-moving inhabitants of the salt require anglers to make quick shots and even quicker second shots. With the introduction of KonneticHD Technology, the SALT puts situational tools in hand to increase your odds of success. Allowing you to reach further, quicker, more delicately, and providing you with the power to make your angling dreams, lasting memories.
- More accurate and stable loop control
- Increased pulling and lifting power
- Larger guide set
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- KonneticHD Technology
- SALTHD – Squid Ink blank coluor, Black thread wraps with Blue trim wraps…SALT – Dark blue blank, Black thread wrap
- Oversized Fuji ceramic stripper guides; Oversized hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Integrated hidden hook keeper in reel seat; Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Black rod bag with Blue logo and model tag; Blue powder coated aluminium rod tube with Sage medallion
- Heavy-duty Stealth Black anodised aluminium uplocking reel seat
- Super Plus full-wells cork handle
- Super Plus full-wells cork handle with extended fighting butt (13 – 16 WT)
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.