Improved for 2020!! The RIO Grand is a full line size heavier than the industry standard, and features more weight distributed towards the front of the line to easily load faster action fly rods. Built with a short head that is easy to cast, this line is also an excellent choice for novice casters who need a little more “feel” when casting.
We have enhanced the performance of this great trout line by building it with SlickCast – RIO’s proprietary coating technology. SlickCast creates the slickest, most durable fly lines on the market. Lab tests show that lines built with SlickCast have the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line. In addition, the line features MaxFloat Tip Technology, RIO’s proprietary tip coating formula that floats more than twice as high as regular line tips, without any increase in diameter.
The RIO Grand is the best choice of line for the modern, fast action fly rod.
- Front Welded Loop – A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging to a leader.
- Back Welded Loop – A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
- Dualtone – Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious colour change in the line at the sweet spot.
- EasyID – RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- A full line size heavier to easily load fast rods
- Front loaded, short head
- Built with RIO’s exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Made with a supple, coldwater core and coating
- SlickCast creates the slickest, most durable coating on the market – producing the least amount of friction ever measured on a fly line.
- MaxFloat Tip technology is a high float coating that floats more than twice as high as regular fly line tips, without any increase in diameter
|Pale Green/Lt. Yellow||Float||WF3F|
|Pale Green/Lt. Yellow||Float||WF4F|
|Pale Green/Lt. Yellow||Float||WF5F|
|Pale Green/Lt. Yellow||Float||WF6F|
|Pale Green/Lt. Yellow||Float||WF7F|
|Pale Green/Lt. Yellow||Float||WF8F|
|Pale Green/Lt. Yellow||Float||WF9F|