The Traveler Series, regardless if its the 2000 Series, 2200 Series or the 2300 Series, offers the great features of True Rotary Vise. A larger black powder coated pedestal base (5” x 5”) with a 7″ stem, or a black powder-coated C-clamp with 8” stem. A cam jaw with the strongest hook holding power in the industry. A bobbin cradle, and yes, made in the USA. There are many options and accessories you can add to the Traveler Series making it very versatile for the fly tyer who wants a vise that will do it all.
Standard features for the Traveler Series Vises
- An adjustable bobbin cradle
- Case harden cam jaws
- Rotary tension screw
- Black powder coated base with a 7″ stem, or a *black powder coated c-clamp with an 8″ stem.
To utilise the custom features of this vise it must be ordered for the Right (R) or Left (L) hand tyer. The Traveler 2200 and the Traveler 2300 Series Vises comes with anodised aluminium parts and a black powder coated pedestal base and a black powder coated c-clamp, while the Traveler 2000 offers aluminium parts and an aluminium c-clamp. Regardless of how old your Traveler Vise is you can still enjoy the features and use the new components, which can be a cam jaw, crank arm, a longer stem and rotary head.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.