Introduced in 2012, the Traveler 2300 Series offers more comfort and a longer lasting finish. Our goal was to continue to offer the beginner, as well as the experienced tyer, a True Rotary vise that would satisfy and challenge him or her, as well as offer a long lasting piece of equipment. All aluminium parts were black anodised, the C-clamp was powder coated, and a polyurethane jaw O-ring added for longer wear. For those that just want the latest Renzetti can offer, then The Traveler 2300 Series Vises will be the choice.
Standard features for the Traveler Series Vises:
An adjustable bobbin cradle, case harden cam jaws, rotary tension screw, a black powder coated base with a 7″ stem, or a *black powder coated c-clamp with an 8″ stem. To utilise the custom features of this vise it must be ordered for the Right (R) or Left (L) hand tyer . Hooks range is giving so you can utilize the True Rotary feature of this vise. The Traveler 2200 and the Traveler 2300 Series Vises comes with anodised aluminium parts and a black powder coated pedestal base and a black power coated c-clamp, while the Traveler 2000 offers aluminium parts and an aluminium c-clamp. Regardless of how old your Traveler Vise is you can still enjoy the features and use the new components, which can be a cam jaw, crank arm, a longer stem and rotary head.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $100 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING*
- Orders under $100 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST*
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT^
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- ^Express Shipping not available for Bulky Items
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
At this stage we are unable to ship outside Australia.
7 Day Returns Policy
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.