The Traveler offers True Rotary feature Renzetti Inc is known for, as well as portability, unquestionable hook holding power and an affordable price. The T2000 Traveler Series vise as it was called back then have gone thru some major changes. From a T2000 Traveler Non Cam Jaw to a C2000 Traveler Series with Cam jaw.
It was not until almost 20 years later that the most dramatic change took place, when we introduced the Traveler 2200 Series Vises. While still we offered the great features of a True Rotary Vise, the Traveler 2200 offered more comfort and longer lasting finish. We added a 7″ stem to the base model, all aluminium parts were anodised, and a polyurethane jaw o-ring added longer wear to your tying need. We did not compromise in quality nor did we cut corners with this vise. Our goal was to continue to offer the beginner as well as the experience tyer a True Rotary vise that will challenge her or him as well as offer a long lasting piece of equipment.
Standard features for the Traveler Series Vises
- An adjustable bobbin cradle
- Case harden cam jaws
- Rotary tension screw
- Black powder coated base with a 7″ stem, or a *black powder coated c-clamp with an 8″ stem.
To utilise the custom features of this vise it must be ordered for the Right (R) or Left (L) hand tyer. The Traveler 2200 and the Traveler 2300 Series Vises comes with anodised aluminium parts and a black powder coated pedestal base and a black powder coated c-clamp, while the Traveler 2000 offers aluminium parts and an aluminium c-clamp. Regardless of how old your Traveler Vise is you can still enjoy the features and use the new components, which can be a cam jaw, crank arm, a longer stem and rotary head.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.