Designed to handle all your streamside tasks like hook removal, barb crushing, and closing shot.
- Half Smooth and Half Striated Jaw Structure
- Pin-In Shank
Clamps are designed for a myriad of tasks like crushing barbs, removing hooks from fish (or yourself!), opening/closing split shot, knot-tying, cutting tippet, etc. Knowing what tasks you regularly perform stream-side will help you select the clamp(s) that best suit your angling needs. Clamps tend to be a very personal item, and like a favorite rod or reel, people have preferences for their clamps. Some anglers like short clamps and others prefer long. Some like straight jaws while others prefer curved. Many like the gold loops/handles and others prefer the stealth-mode black. So, if you lose your buddy’s 5” curved black clamp, don’t assume the 4” gold loop straight model you gave him off your vest will clear the air.
If you’re angling in salt water, consider using the black oxidized or prism finished clamps which provide an extra layer of protection. For clamp longevity in salt water, rinse your clamps in fresh water and apply a little oil.
Match the clamp to the size of the flies you’re using. Generally, the shorter the clamp the smaller and lighter the jaws, and the longer the clamp the larger and heavier the jaws. A 4-inch clamp will struggle crushing a barb on a #4 streamer and a 6-inch clamp will be too large for removing a #22 midge cluster from a fish.
All clamps are made from 410 Japanese stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness of 42.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.