As one of the most well-known and influential fly fishing personalities of all time, Bob Clouser has played a key role in the evolution of our sport. Whether he’s guiding, designing innovative new fly patterns, or teaching fly casting and tying, he tirelessly devotes himself to sharing his knowledge and expertise with others. Driven by this passion to better his fellow angler, Bob has combined his wisdom and experience to design a rod series that is exceeding the expectations of anglers around the globe.
Bob designed his popular family of rods using cutting-edge materials and technology. The Clouser series of fly rods are lighter, stronger and faster… Oh, and they’re nine feet in length. Powerful enough for casting weighted lines and wind-resistant flies, yet delicate enough to protect fine leaders, the Clouser rods are perfect for every species, from trout to false albacore. With so much performance and versatility, the Clouser series is certain to improve the efficiency and enjoyment of every angler.
The Clouser series’ midnight blue blanks are tipped with gold lettering and copper accents. Tactical Series™ stripping guides, ultra-lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless snake guides, and select-grade cork grips further adorn these handsome rods.
|TF 05 90 4 C
|TF 06 90 4 C
|TF 07 90 4 C
|TF 08 90 4 C
|TF 09 90 4 C
|TF 10 90 4 C
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.