We have developed the right UV resin for fly tying in 3 types. Raidzap THIN, MEDIUM, THICK – 3 types of UV resin in Crystal clear surface, cures with any UV light and hard as a bullet proof rock. 3 types on the working in fly tying. The working time before it begins to flow. Choose your type, choose your resin for fly tying.! – Tack Free!
THIN for use a thin layer on small flies, coating wing cases or as head cement!
MEDIUM for handle most tasks on almost all flies.The most popular formula for building heads or bodies!
THICK for building large pike heads and ‘glass’ bodies easily and quickly!
No Yellow surface – No matter how hard you push the product!!!
0.5 oz / 15 ml. Box with 1 x brush & 1 x syringe needle.
2.2 oz / 66 ml. Box with 1 x big brush
- Same Quality in UV resin. JUST in big bottle!
- Low smell
- Just right for building large pike heads and ‘glass’ bodies easily and quickly
- All o.5 oz UV resin includes 1 x Brush & 1 x Syringe needle
- Every resin cures HARD as a bullet proof rock!
- It can handle most tasks on almost all flies.The most popular formula for building heads or bodies.
- Cures TACK FREE in seconds!
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy
Fishing Station custom product creations (for example: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging) and Services are not eligible for return.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.