Easy Shrimp Eyes is made for all the fly tyers around the world, who struggle with shrimp eyes in general. We all know it, either one of the eyes are a bit smaller or bigger than the other, or maybe they are not evenly long after tying the eyes in on the fly.
Those days are fortunately over, and now there are no excuses not being able to tie a beautiful shrimp fly.
The most durable eyes are made in Denmark all the way, from design to the final product, and we can guarantee that it’s a high quality product, which is made of the best materials available, to make sure that you get the best of the best.
The eyes have been tested to the limit under tough conditions, and we have not experienced loss of any flies during fishing, even after many fish on the same fly.
The stalks are flexible but very durable as well.
Waterproof Markers & Contrast
You can use waterproof markers on Easy Shrimp Eyes, but make sure to buy some quality markers, there is a difference in the quality of them, as with anything else.
Some fly tyers like to make pupils with a black marker, and some like to experiment even more with other colours, and the Easy Shrimp Eyes – Transparent Clear is made for that purpose.
In our humble opinion, we like to use Easy Shrimp Eyes as a good contrast to the rest our fly pattern.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.