At Halco we put millions of fish rings on our products every year. It goes without saying we need easy to use Fish Ring Pliers that don’t stretch the ring when applying it to the lure or when changing out a treble.
This truly unique and patented design has been developed and refined by Halco Tackle to give optimal performance and long lasting service as they do here in the factory. They are used in the factory for all our products, from our tiny #2 fish rings, right through to the large #7xx (95kg) fish rings. These fish ring pliers are also fine to use on any other commercially available split rings in the market.
Made out of hardened tool steel, the useful life of the product outdoors will be extended by rinsing in fresh water if it has been immersed in salt water, and applying a light coating of spray oil to the steel parts.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $100 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- Orders under $100 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT
- Local Pickup = FREE
- Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- Express Shipping not available for Bulky Items
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
At this stage we are unable to ship outside Australia.
7 Day Returns Policy
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.