The Berkley Stainless Steel Fish Hook Remover is great for removing hooks from toothy fish.
It features a long neck design that keeps hands and fingers away from sharp teeth and gills.
The stainless steel construction is corrosion resistant making it a great tool for freshwater and saltwater fishing.
The spring loaded trigger operates easily with one hand and the long lanyard helps to locate and secure the hook extractor when used.
- Sure Grip Jaw Action
- Remove embedded hooks safely
- Spring-loaded trigger handle for one-handed operation
- Extracts with minimal harm to your catch
- Easy find lanyard included
- Removes embedded or difficult hooks with less risk of having to cut line
- Sure-Grip jaw secures hook for easy extraction and minimal harm to your catch
- Lengthy neck keeps fingers safe from sharp teeth, rough mouths and other possible hazards
- Stainless steel construction is rust resistant
- A great tool for catch and release anglers
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $100 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- Orders under $100 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT
- Local Pickup = FREE
- Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- Express Shipping not available for Bulky Items
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
At this stage we are unable to ship outside Australia.
7 Day Returns Policy
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.