This body of water between New Zealand and Australia has been called one of the roughest stretches of sea in the world. The gripper temple holes of these large frames will keep them in place on any journey, and when you finally make it to land they’re just as useful while you kick back and relax behind their beach styling. Bio-based resin is used to stay mindful of both the sea and the shore.
- All Costa lenses have 100% UV blockage for maximum protection and 100% polarisation to kill reflected glare.
- Our 580 technology goes beyond polarisation to produce the clearest lenses on the planet.
- Superior Glass for superior clarity and scratch resistance.
- Superior Plastic for a lightweight durable option.
Included In Box:
- Costa Hard Case
- Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
|Frame Fit:||Large Fit|
|5||Temple Arm Length||129mm|
Choosing the Appropriate Lens Colour:
Light conditions are constantly changing. To get the most out of Costa lenses, it’s important to choose the right colour. We offer six lens colours that range from low-light like dawn to extremely bright light with blinding glare.