Named after the flower that decorates French Polynesia, the pandanus, these Costa Hinano sunglasses are made for Voyagers with the adventurous soul. Polarised, and outfitted with high-grip temple tips and soft nose pads, these Costa men’s Voyager sunglasses are created for those whose chart their way forward by going into the unknown.
- All Costa lenses have 100% UV blockage for maximum protection and 100% polarisation to kill reflected glare.
- Our 580 technology goes beyond polarisation to produce the clearest lenses on the planet.
- Superior Glass for superior clarity and scratch resistance.
- Superior Plastic for a lightweight durable option.
Included In Box:
- Costa Hard Case
- Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
|Frame Fit:||Small Fit|
|5||Temple Arm Length||133mm|
- 580G Lightwave Glass
- Superior clarity and scratch-resistant
- Glass provides the best clarity in material
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarised glass
Choosing the Appropriate Lens Colour:
Light conditions are constantly changing. To get the most out of Costa lenses, it’s important to choose the right colour. We offer six lens colours that range from low-light like dawn to extremely bright light with blinding glare.