Sharp seas call for sharp shades. Costa Corbina sunglasses boast sharp angles and wide temples, no-slip Hydrolite construction and head-turning style. 100% polarised, built to withstand any fishing adventure and perfectly balanced between rugged and refined, these Costa men’s sunglasses are perfect for the Voyager and the Angler, whether that’s on the water or at port, working the tides on a paddle board or fishing a hidden cove.
- All Costa lenses have 100% UV blockage for maximum protection and 100% polarisation to kill reflected glare.
- Our 580 technology goes beyond polarisation to produce the clearest lenses on the planet.
- Superior Glass for superior clarity and scratch resistance.
- Superior Plastic for a lightweight durable option.
Included In Box:
- Costa Hard Case
- Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
|Frame Fit:||Large Fit|
|5||Temple Arm Length||122.9mm|
- 580G Lightwave Glass
- Superior clarity and scratch-resistant
- Glass provides the best clarity in material
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarised glass
Choosing the Appropriate Lens Colour:
Light conditions are constantly changing. To get the most out of Costa lenses, it’s important to choose the right colour. We offer six lens colours that range from low-light like dawn to extremely bright light with blinding glare.