This extra-large frame’s change in shape and angles is indicative of a coastal Cape. Costa’s Cape frame represents a deviation from normal sport frames. The massive polarised polycarbonate lenses and ultra-wide temples prevent eye fatigue. Hydrolite nose and temple pads prevent slippage, while the open ventilation ports manage sweat and heat. The perfect sports fishing sunglasses to maximise your time on and off the coast of your favourite Cape.
- All Costa lenses have 100% UV blockage for maximum protection and 100% polarisation to kill reflected glare.
- Our 580 technology goes beyond polarisation to produce the clearest lenses on the planet.
- Superior Glass for superior clarity and scratch resistance.
- Superior Plastic for a lightweight durable option.
Included In Box:
- Costa Hard Case
- Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
|Frame Fit:||Large Fit|
|5||Temple Arm Length||115mm|
- 580G Lightwave Glass
- Superior clarity and scratch-resistant
- Glass provides the best clarity in material
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarised glass
Choosing the Appropriate Lens Colour:
Light conditions are constantly changing. To get the most out of Costa lenses, it’s important to choose the right colour. We offer six lens colours that range from low-light like dawn to extremely bright light with blinding glare.