This extra-large frame’s change in shape and angles is indicative of a coastal Cape. Costa’s Cape frame represents a deviation from normal sport frames. The massive polarised polycarbonate lenses and ultra-wide temples prevent eye fatigue. Hydrolite nose and temple pads prevent slippage, while the open ventilation ports manage sweat and heat. The perfect sports fishing sunglasses to maximise your time on and off the coast of your favourite Cape.
- All Costa lenses have 100% UV blockage for maximum protection and 100% polarisation to kill reflected glare.
- Our 580 technology goes beyond polarisation to produce the clearest lenses on the planet.
- Superior Glass for superior clarity and scratch resistance.
- Superior Plastic for a lightweight durable option.
Included In Box
- Costa Hard Case
- Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
|Temple Arm Length:
- 580G Lightwave Glass
- Superior clarity and scratch-resistant
- Glass provides the best clarity in material
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarised glass
Choosing the Appropriate Lens Colour
Light conditions are constantly changing. To get the most out of Costa lenses, it’s important to choose the right colour. We offer six lens colours that range from low-light like dawn to extremely bright light with blinding glare.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $100 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $100 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
At this stage we are unable to ship outside Australia.
7 Day Returns Policy
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.