These frames are made from 100% recycled fishing nets, and are a tangible solution to help reduce plastic pollution.
Born On The Water and named after a Central Chilean seaport, the Costa Polarised Caldera sunglasses are a medium fit frame with a softly marked tumbled finish, elegant curves and uniquely textured temples with interior rubber temple grips for comfort + performance.. Nets that were once used to entangle fish, now protect your eyes, traveling full-circle to produce a positive impact on our planet.
- All Costa lenses have 100% UV blockage for maximum protection and 100% polarisation to kill reflected glare.
- Our 580 technology goes beyond polarisation to produce the clearest lenses on the planet.
- Superior Glass for superior clarity and scratch resistance.
- Superior Plastic for a lightweight durable option.
Included In Box:
- Refleece Case
|Frame Fit:||Medium Fit|
|5||Temple Arm Length||140mm|
- 580G Lightwave Glass
- Superior clarity and scratch-resistant
- Glass provides the best clarity in material
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarised glass
Choosing the Appropriate Lens Colour:
Light conditions are constantly changing. To get the most out of Costa lenses, it’s important to choose the right colour. We offer six lens colours that range from low-light like dawn to extremely bright light with blinding glare.