Sharp angles and masculine styling best describe the Costa Polarised Baffin Sunglasses. Named for the cold water current that ushers discarded fishing nets across marine ecosystems, the Baffin is marked by a unique tumbled finish and includes textured detailing on the outer temples and interior rubber temple grips for comfort + performance. These frames are designed to be fully recyclable, providing an end of life solution.
- All Costa lenses have 100% UV blockage for maximum protection and 100% polarisation to kill reflected glare.
- Our 580 technology goes beyond polarisation to produce the clearest lenses on the planet.
- Superior Glass for superior clarity and scratch resistance.
Frames made from 100% recycled fishing nets.100% Recyclable
Included In Box:
- Refleece Case
|Frame Fit:||X-Large Fit|
|5||Temple Arm Length||140mm|
- 580G Lightwave Glass
- Superior clarity and scratch-resistant
- Glass provides the best clarity in material
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarised glass
Choosing the Appropriate Lens Colour:
Light conditions are constantly changing. To get the most out of Costa lenses, it’s important to choose the right colour. We offer six lens colours that range from low-light like dawn to extremely bright light with blinding glare.