Named for the only town on Mustang Island where Spanish horses ran free, the four colourway options of the Aransas reflect a barrier island lifestyle. Like everything Texas, it comes in a large acetate frame with a classic square lens shape and crafted design elements. The Costa Aransas Polarised Sunglasses exude confidence and convey the lifestyle of salt in your hair and sand between your toes.
- All Costa lenses have 100% UV blockage for maximum protection and 100% polarisation to kill reflected glare.
- Our 580 technology goes beyond polarisation to produce the clearest lenses on the planet.
- Superior Glass for superior clarity and scratch resistance.
- Superior Plastic for a lightweight durable option.
Included In Box:
- Cork Case
- Soft Case
|Frame Fit:||Large Fit|
|5||Temple Arm Length||142mm|
- 580G Lightwave Glass
- Superior clarity and scratch-resistant
- Glass provides the best clarity in material
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarised glass
Choosing the Appropriate Lens Colour:
Light conditions are constantly changing. To get the most out of Costa lenses, it’s important to choose the right colour. We offer six lens colours that range from low-light like dawn to extremely bright light with blinding glare.