Simple and compact, the TIKKA headlamp offers 300 lumen brightness and a flood beam for proximity lighting and some movement. It is useful for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or when traveling. The phosphorescent reflector helps you find it in the dark, and the red lighting prevents members of a group from blinding each other. TIKKA comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design. Mounting accessories allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Compact and lightweight: only 82 g
- Simple to use and practical:
– three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
– red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
– single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: TIKKA comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
– phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
– detachable, washable headband
- Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
Brightness: 300 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
Weight: 82 g
Beam pattern: flood
Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
|Lighting performance as defined by the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol
|MAX BURN TIME
||visible at 700 m for 400 h
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.