Whether it’s barracuda fishing, poppin’ bass, deep jigging, surf fishing, bluewater trolling, kayak fishing or anything in between, a Cushit is going to make your fishing experience easier!
- Have you ever felt the uncomfortable pressure of a rod butt digging into you when fighting a fish from the beach, rocks or on a boat?
- Have you been frustrated that your gimbal belt or fighting harness is uncomfortable, that your rod slips out all the time, or that it just doesn’t seem to work?
- Have you ever dropped a rod overboard, or had someone else do this for you?
- Do you fish from a kayak and can’t use a gimbal belt to fight large fish?
- Have you ever watched on as family, friends, or your kids struggle and grimace while fighting a fish with the rod butt jammed between their legs?
- Have you ever had bruises under your arm and on your sides from a rod butt while deep jigging or popper fishing?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then a Cush-it is going to revolutionise the way you fish.
So what does a Cush-it do?
- Makes fighting fish of any size on any tackle a comfortable experience
- Easily attaches to ALL rods in seconds, and you can fish with it on the rod, or attach it quickly while playing a fish.
- Floats most rod/reel combos if you drop them overboard
- Makes fishing for kids much more comfortable. It’s easier for the kids to fight the fish, and easier for you to relax if they drop the rod overboard!
- It is super tough and strong, and won’t tear or breakdown in the sun. A Cush-it will probably outlast your rods and reels
The Luna Sea Cushit is an ultra-light, ultra-durable, ultra-versatile fish fighting aid that totally eliminates all pain caused by the butt of the rod.
The Cushit acts as a gimbal when sitting down giving the angler greater leverage against larger fish. It also grips on any rod handle making it easy to pass the rod form one angler to another.
The ultra-tough Cushit protects the angler as well as the boat.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.