YETI Nation spoke and we listened. Our first-ever YETI cooler on wheels is the answer to taking Tundra’s legendary toughness and unmatched insulation power the extra mile. And nothing was sacrificed in the making of this cold-holding powerhouse, ensuring the Haul lives up to the Tundra name. The Tundra Haul is now the toughest cooler on two wheels.
Note: Tundra Haul is not compatible with the dry goods basket.
Outside: 49.5cm x 71.8cm x 47.3cm
Inside: 34.6cm x 48.3cm x 28.6cm
Empty Weight: 16.7kg
Holds 45 cans of beer (using ice to beer ratio).
Holds 25kg of ice.
- NEVERFLAT™ WHEELS – Solid, single-piece tire construction is impact- and puncture-resistant.
- STRONGARM™ HANDLE – Durable welded aluminium arm with comfortable grips. Curved design tracks left or right for heel-friendly towing.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION – Makes it armoured to the core and virtually indestructible.
- FATWALL DESIGN – Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION – Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES – Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM – Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET – A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES – Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.