Our coolers are at home on the dock, at the ranch, in the blind, or on the boat, and the Tundra 65 is no exception. It’s our most versatile cooler, just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue. This ice chest is plenty roomy and can hold a limit of redfish or your prized brisket without breaking a sweat. Note: This Tundra cooler comes with one dry goods basket.
Outside: 41cm x 77cm x 44cm
Inside: 28cm x 62cm x 30cm
Empty Weight: 16.0kg
Holds 39 cans of beer (using a 2:1 ice to beer ratio)
Holds 25kg of ice (only)
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION – Makes it armoured to the core and virtually indestructible.
- FATWALL DESIGN – Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION – Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES – Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS – Moulded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM – Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET – A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEM – Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES – Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.