The YETI Roadie is BYOB’s new best friend. Its ColdLock Gasket is built just like the Tundra’s, so ice stays colder longer, and its No Sweat Design means you’ll never be stuck mopping up a mess. With its compact body and rotomolded construction, this small but mighty outdoor cooler is ready to hit the road, whether you’re in for a day of tailgating or kicking back at the ranch.
Outside: 37cm x 49cm x 35cm
Inside: 25cm x 35cm x 23cm
Empty Weight: 6.8kg
Holds 14 cans of beer (using a 2:1 ice to beer ratio)
Holds 9kg of ice (only)
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION – Makes it armoured to the core and virtually indestructible.
- FATWALL DESIGN – Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION – Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES – Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS – Moulded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM – Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET – A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEM – Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat
- VORTEX™ DRAIN SYSTEM – Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- New Zealand: AUD $17
- Other countries: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc. Not available at this stage for rods or items longer than 80cm.
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy
Fishing Station custom product creations (for example: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging) and Services are not eligible for return.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.