Say hello to the leakproof, tough-as-nails, carry-the-day soft cooler. Around here, we call it the Hopper Flip 12. Like the original Hopper?, the Hopper Flip 12 can withstand serious abuse in the field, even with everyday use. Its wide-mouth opening makes for easy loading and access to your food and drinks. Plus, its compact, cubed body allows for ultimate portability, never slowing you down. It’s the only personal cooler that’s game for full days in the tree stand, early mornings in the duck boat, or afternoons on the water.
Outside: 29cm x 32cm x 25cm
Inside: 23cm x 28cm x 20cm
Empty Weight: 1.4kg
Holds 12 cans of beer, using a 2:1 ice to beer ratio.
Holds 7kg of ice (only).
- DRYHIDE SHELL – The Hopper’s high-density fabric is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and UV rays. The liner is made from an FDA-approved food-grade material.
- COLDCELL INSULATION – Closed-cell rubber foam offers far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers.
- HYDROLOK ZIPPER – The toughest, highest-performing waterproof and leakproof cooler zipper in the world.
- WIDE-MOUTH OPENING – Allows easy access and visibility to your contents
- HITCHPOINT GRID – Easily attach pretty much anything, including the MOLLE Zinger & MOLLE Bottle Opener.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy
Fishing Station custom product creations (for example: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging) and Services are not eligible for return.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.