The Road Chef 12V Oven is the ideal companion for the boat, 4WD tourer, truckie, tradie or camper. Each oven connects directly to your 12V cigarette socket, enabling you to cook a meal while travelling to your next destination. You can now eat pre-packaged meals as you travel.
Each oven is manufactured from marine-grade stainless steel and fully insulated for protection. With a maximum of up to 180 degrees in temperature, the Road Chef is designed with the capabilities of even cooking your favourite roast! Two dials on the front, each for regulating the temperature and time, the Road Chef is ideal for cooking even the most delicate of foods whilst travelling on the road. With included adjustable trays, it’s able to be used as required.
Don’t worry about the oven moving about as you travel, each Road Chef includes two tie-down brackets providing the option for a secure oven. We recommend preheating the oven approximately 30min before intended use to reduce cooking times.
- Up to 180 Degrees Celsius
- Thermostat Control
- Timer Control
- Anderson Plug
- Merit Plug
- Cigarette Plug
- Adjustable Trays
- Heavy Duty Door Latch
- Perfect for Pre-Prepared Meals
- Fits 8 Pies At Once
Dimensions: 35 x 24 x 37cm
Packed Dimensions: 35 x 24 x 37cm
Internal Dimensions: 25cm (Depth – Front to Back); 10cm (Height) and 25cm (Width)
Material: Marine Grade Stainless Steel
Current Draw: 8.3 A / 100 W
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.