The Reelax Stainless Kit is used for rigging a halyard system on to an outrigger pole.
The halyard system allows a Blacks Release Clip to be positioned anywhere along the length of the out rigger pole.
The Blacks Release Clip is tension set to the desired strike pressure from the trolled rod and is to be deployed from the outrigger pole.
Either side of the Blacks Release Clip is a Rosco 851-4/0 USA Black Coast Lock Snap Swivel which ensures tangle free rigging.
The Reelax Stainless Kit main halyard line is solid 2mm monofilament which has a black pigmentation for U.V protection and stability.
Aluminium crimps are used to connect main line to swivels. Constant tension is applied from Reelax Snubbers consisting of heavy duty 8mm shock chord which is doubled over with a stainless hook and stainless pulley fitted.
This provides a connection to the boat via the stainless hook and saddle while at the opposite end of the Reelax Snubber the main line runs threw a Stainless Pulley.
Fitted along the length of the outrigger pole at 3 precise positions are 316 stainless eye nuts.
With the eye nut at the tip of the outrigger pole fitted with a D Shackle and Stainless Pulley.
The Reelax Stainless Kit consists of all the components to rig 1 pair of outrigger poles.
Note: Eyenuts supplied must be finger tight only and thread lock such as loctite must be used.
Please visit our Shipping page for more information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $50 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $50 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Same Day = $15.00 FLAT** (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Local Pickup = FREE
- *Bulky Items (Rods, Bags, Large Boxes etc) = $20 FLAT
- *Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- *Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
- 1-6 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
**Sydney Metro Same Day
- Strictly for orders placed before 9am Sydney time, Monday-Friday. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- Custom work including some reel spooling and rigging services are not eligible for this service – You will be advised at the earliest opportunity if this is the case.
- 1-4 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified PayPal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
7 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.