MX3 is an anti-corrosion anti-moisture lubricant designed to be sprayed on surfaces and between moving parts. The lubricant is made with a high grade white oil, rust inhibitors and other components to give lasting protection from corrosion and oxidation. MX3 will penetrate through bolts and parts that are stuck together to help loosen and easily free up without causing damage.
Over the years INOX MX3 has become known as the “Supreme Lubricant” and the go to product when the highest of quality is needed. The special MX3 formula is now sought after all around the globe making it one of the leading lubricants in the world today. These qualities make it safe for almost every market out there including: Automotive, aviation, commercial, domestic, electrical & electronics, engineering, farming & mining, firearms, fishing, hobbies, manufacturing, marine, motorcycles, sports and transport.
- Displaces, penetrates, lubricates and protects.
- INOX-mx3 contains no silicon, acid, kerosene or dieselene.
- INOX-mx3 will not harm metal points or surfaces, hard plastics, paints, enamels, fibreglass, formica or neoprene seals
- INOX-mx3 doesn’t dry out, gum up, become gooey or sticky or wash off with water.
- INOX-mx3 is non-conductive, non-static, non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-staining.
Please visit our Shipping page for full information on our Shipping Policy.
- Orders $99 and over = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING* (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Orders under $99 = FLAT $10 SHIPPING COST* (excludes Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Sydney Metro Overnight = $15 FLAT (Specific conditions – see below)
- Express Shipping = $13.50 FLAT* (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items)
- Priority Shipping = $25 FLAT (unavailable for Bulky or Heavy Items) Startrack Premium air service 1-3 business days most of Australia
Bulky/Heavy/Custom Shipping Charges
- Bulky Items = $20 FLAT* (Cart page will advise whether a large item carries a Bulky charge)
- Heavy Items (Sinkers, Weights etc) = $12 FLAT
- Very Heavy/Very Long Items (Electric Motors, Outrigger Poles etc) = Custom shipping cost required – After you place your order, Fishing Station will contact you to discuss shipping costs and options. You are able to request a full refund if the cost is not suitable.
*In the very rare case an order incurs higher postage rate than displayed (bulky items etc), Fishing Station reserves the right to request additional postage charges. You will have the option to cancel or continue with the order.
*Items over 1m cannot be delivered to a PO Box (only residential or business addresses).
Sydney Metro Overnight Courier
- Order must be placed by 2pm
- We recommend giving Authority to Leave for residential addresses to prevent delays.
- 2-10 business days
- Delivery times may vary depending on location and seasonality.
- 1-5 business days depending on location
- Please note: Express Shipping is no longer “next day guaranteed”.
- 1-3 business days for most Australian locations
- New Zealand Flat Rate: AUD $25
- Rest of World Flat Rate: AUD $35
- Maximum combined order weight: 500g
- Available for most small items such as reels, lures, hooks, clothing, terminal tackle etc.
- Items >80cm require a custom quote (rods etc)
- Not Available for any Shimano items due to contractual restrictions to only sell within Australia.
- Payment for international orders must be made by a verified Paypal account. If the payment is not verified, Fishing Station may contact you for further verification.
- Local customs charges/import duties may be payable – Fishing Station has no control over this.
30 Day Returns Policy (Online Orders Only)
Custom product creations: Skirted Trolling Lures, Lure Builder, Rigging, Hook Rigs and Services are not eligible for return.
Items “On Sale”, Clearance or Discount are not eligible for return.
Gift Vouchers are not eligible for return or refund.
Gift Packs are not eligible for return or refund.
- Product/s must be unused
- Still in original packaging and condition (including any shrink or plastic wrapping)
- Returns window is activated from date of delivery from logistics carrier (or date of pickup from post office)
- All return postage costs are paid by buyer
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please visit our Returns page for further information.