Fishing Rod Repairs
Fishing Station offers an extensive rod repair service by our highly experienced technicians.
Our custom equipped workshop is fitted with professional equipment not readily available at local fishing tackle stores, such as our multi-rod drying facility and state of the art rod lathe. We keep an inventory on hand of extensive quality-sourced componentry and blanks. Our team take the time to ensure only the highest quality items are sourced, as a lot of the work is for their own equipment – the best demand the best.
If you are in the Sydney or Northern Beaches area, drop in to our store at anytime to discuss your options.
Specific Repairs and Servicing Available:
- Broken rods (Note – some rod breakages are not repairable. Our staff will advise upon inspection whether repair is not possible)
- Broken/unstable guides
- Rod reconditioning
- Parts replacement
- Re-tying for rods that have experienced heavy usage
- Spin, fly, casting
- Fresh and saltwater
- Ultra light to heavy ocean rods
- Roller tops, tips, guides of all sizes
- Ferrule repairs and splices
Due to the custom nature of all rod repairs, we prefer to quote after inspection of the rod.
Australia-Wide Servicing by Courier
- Reels: use adequate protection to prevent the reel from moving during transit. We recommend either bubble wrap, plenty of newspaper, foam packaging etc and a sturdy cardboard box.
- Rods: if the rod is more than 1pc, take apart. Place cardboard over all guides and tips. Place the rod inside a length of PVC pipe or strong cylindrical cardboard packaging. Note: most couriers have length limits of 1.5m.
Want to make a service request?
Please fill out the form on the specific service pages to make a service request.
Drop in and see us anytime with your equipment. Our turnaround time is dependent on the work required.
Getting ready for your next fishing adventure?
Call and speak to our fishing experts today or pop in-store for a visit